Join the team
Do you have an adventurous spirit? Are you up for any challenge? In Odders we value talent and effort, so if you think you could add value to our projects and want to be part of our team, do not hesitate to contact us.
are looking for
Senior 3D Artist
We are looking for talented 3D artists, who are able to contribute and collaborate in the entire creative process of building a video game, from its conceptualization and sketching to 3D modeling, texturing and animation.
- Experience in the conceptualization, sketching and creation of 3D environments and objects
- Previous professional experience as a 3D artist in projects with professional finishing.
- Expert in Autodesk 3ds Max
- Expert in the whole process of modeling, texturing, UV mapping
- Previous experience in low polygon modeling.
- Ability to adapt and optimize for mobile and PC platforms
- Great capacity of autonomy and organization: to respect nomenclatures, file structures, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Attitude, you grow with challenges..
- Previous experience in VR
- VR Market Connoisseur (“What do others do?”)
- Experience with Unity.
- Previous experience in development for mobile and/or console
- Ability to lead a team and manage workflowsResponsibilities
- Creating environments / scenarios / objects
- Work according to the limitations of the platform (mobile, PC…)
- Communicate with the rest of the team to meet the requirements in the best possible way
- Set priorities and meet dates and expectations.
- Ensure that quality standards are being met
- Personal and professional growth, being part of a leading virtual reality project with projection. The company we are pursuing is our greatest challenge.
- Flexibility. We try to make things easy, especially when it is two-way.
- Unbeatable working environment and atmosphere. At Odders Lab we take our company culture very seriously and are committed to making the job a pleasant and satisfactory experience.
- Salary according to experience and value.
Send us your CV
If you don't find an offer for you but think you might fit in our team, don't hesitate and send us your resume, who knows? Maybe we're looking for you.
We are a very restless team and therefore we love to get involved in new projects where we can learn and discover new horizons. If you meet the requirements of what we are looking for and have ideas to contribute, do not hesitate to contact us.